- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
Watching badminton being played makes it seem like it’s an easy sport. However, badminton actually takes a lot of practice to perfect since it needs precision and proper techniques. Whether you’ve tried playing badminton before or not, this course will teach you the strategies that you need to learn on how to start playing as a beginner and eventually handle more advanced techniques. Once you’re covered the basics, you’ll be able to play singles or doubles in a tournament or just for leisure.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to the equipments used in the sport
- Knowing which type of equipment is best for you
- Understanding the rules of the game
- The scoring system
- Rules of serving and receiving
- Improving your footwork
- Advances techniques such as Smash and Net Play
- Strategies: Doubles formations
- Top tips in playing badminton
Get started today and learn how to smash your way through a game of Badminton!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.
No Reviews found for this course.