- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
Bartending is a skill that is not limited behind the counters in a bar. Whether you’re having a house party or just a simple dinner, learning some bartending techniques will never fail to set these occasions in a better mood. Everyone wants a nicely mixed cocktail once in a while, and in this course, you’ll learn how to perfectly make several of these.
By taking this course, you’ll learn about the basics of bartending and be able to take it on as a job or simply a hobby.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to Bartending basics
- Typical bar station set up
- Bartending tools
- How to properly pour the drinks
- Learning about garnishes
- Knowing Liqueurs and Liquors
- Knowing Martinis and Manhattans
- What are sweet and sour drinks?
- Understanding Highballs
- How to make tropical drinks and iced teas
- Shooters, Wines and Beers
Get started today and learn the tricks of basic bartending!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.
No Reviews found for this course.