- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
Did you know that Italian is the second closest language to Latin and that it dates as far back as the 12th century? Currently, it is one of the major European languages and consists of approximately 85 million speakers worldwide.
Learning Italian can be quite difficult without instruction as it is a language as old as any, but in this course, you’ll learn the basics easily enough to help you carry on a conversation.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Knowing the benefits of learning Italian
- Greetings and etiquette phrases in Italian
- Learning the alphabet in Italian
- Proper pronunciation, accent and stress
- Consonants and consonant variations
- Learning about nouns and genders
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Verbs, verbs and verbs
- Cardinal and Ordinal numbers
- Practical phrases
- How to navigate in Italian
- Italian used in hotels and restaurants
Get started today and learn how to converse effectively in Italian!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.
No Reviews found for this course.