- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
Playing the piano is undoubtedly a great skill to learn at any age. Not only is it a musical advantage, but it also develops some of your physical and mental faculties. Did you know that playing the piano actually develops dexterity in children and maintains hand strength in adults?
In this course, you’ll get these benefits and more by going through a series of high-quality lessons that will transform you from a beginner to an early intermediate level pianist. With an extensive collection of well-loved songs, you will learn all the skills you need to master playing the piano or a keyboard.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- More benefits of learning how to play the piano
- How to find your way around the piano
- Understanding the piano layout and note names
- Learning the Middle C position for both hands
- How to form chords and scales
- Piano theory
- Playing in the left-hand position, right-hand position and with both hands
- Learn how to play 38 songs
Get started today and learn how to play the piano the easy way!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all courses. If you’re unhappy for any reason, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment.
No Reviews found for this course.